Molye Chevrolet is Here to Help the Honeoye Falls Community
Molye Chevrolet’s Approach to COVID-19
The Safety and health of both our customers and employees is always a top priority here at Molye Chevrolet. We want you to be aware of the steps and precautions that are actively taking place at our dealership during this time. We are monitoring the situation closely, listening to local health officials, and responding to the rapid changes as they occur daily.
At Molye Chevrolet, we are:
• Advising employees and customer not to come in if they themselves are experiencing symptoms, have been exposed to those who are experiencing symptoms or are otherwise sick in any way
• Providing wipes and sanitation stations throughout the dealership accessible to both customers and employees
• Completely sanitizing all vehicles on the premises including retail and service vehicles
• Additionally, sanitizing and wiping down all vehicles both before and after test drives
• Our dealership is regularly cleaned, however we are taking additional steps to deep clean common areas such as waiting rooms, service desks, sales offices, and rest rooms multiple times throughout the day
Our dealership offers many convenient options for our customers on a daily basis, but during this time we would like to highlight these services for those who may need to take advantage of them presently.
• Online/Over-The-Phone Shopping and Purchasing: You can call us at 585.624.2818 during our business hours or visit www.molye.com at anytime to fill out an inquiry online. Once filled out, a representative will contact you shortly to discuss your deal and options.
• Test Drives at home: For customers within 25 miles of our dealership, a sales representative can bring the vehicle of your choice to your home for your test drive.
• Vehicle Delivery: Once your deal is complete, you may either pick up your vehicle from our dealership, or a sales representative can bring the vehicle and paperwork to you.
The health of our community and surrounding communities is very important to us. We appreciate the continued flexibility of our customers and employees during this time. We will continue to update you on this situation as new information becomes available. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 585.624.2818.
Our service department is open and we have taken additional precautions to ensure your safety. If you have an appointment for service and would prefer to use the "after hours" key drop - this option is available to you anytime if you wish. Please be sure to include your contact information upon drop-off and a member of our staff will contact you regarding the service status of your vehicle. We also offer maintenance home pickup services, where we can pick your vehicle up and return it to you following the completion of service. We know that vehicle repairs or maintenance may not be at top of mind at this time, but if your vehicle is in need of service, you can conveniently schedule service below at a time that works for you from your phone, computer or tablet.
We’ve taken additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our valued staff and customers; including the sanitization of the showroom and other areas of the dealership. However, if you would prefer to complete your vehicle purchase experience without coming to the showroom, our staff is eager to offer different options to ensure your comfort, health and convenience, including:
An immersive, virtual test drive experience that allows consumers to experience the dealership or vehicle from the comfort of their own home.
Home Delivery/Servicing Options (Check Availability)
Let us come to you! We are proud to offer home delivery for vehicle purchases as well as valet style test drives. We also offer home pick up and drop off servicing options to Rochester, Henrietta, Canandaigua and surrounding areas. Contact us to discuss virtual or home test drive or purchase arrangements that are convenient and simple.
All Digital Chat & Online Engagement
We offer a variety of ways to engage with our helpful and professional staff. If you have questions, would like to discuss the purchase of a vehicle virtually or have any other concern, we offer a variety of ways to engage with our staff either online, over the phone or through video. Reach out to us and we can determine which method of contact works best for you!
Molye Chevrolet is honored to serve you and your family. Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions or concerns.