• Greet and guide customers through the car selection and buying process.
• Test drive vehicles to demonstrate manufacturers leading features.
• Maintain accurate records in Company’s software and systems.
• Maintain contact with clients to ensure overall satisfaction and to encourage repeat and referral business.
• Maintain contact with potential clients for future business and referrals.
• Complete and maintain manufacturer testing and certifications.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to communicate in a professional, friendly manner, verbally and written
• Valid-clean driver’s license
• Computer literacy and must be able to learn Company software and systems
• Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
• Prior sales experience not necessary for the right candidate
What We Offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Medical, Dental, for both employee and family
• Paid Vacations
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org